- Thomas Northcote English Georgian Silver Stuffing Spoon London 1778 Heraldic
This wonderful spoon remains in good antique condition, commensurate with age and prior use (see condition description for exception), and bears an excellent set of hallmarks. There is a period engraved heraldic crest dragon? A beautiful spoon to collect or to use. Weight: 3.28 troy oz (102g). Shri ennn A43 12079 12119.
The item "- THOMAS NORTHCOTE ENGLISH GEORGIAN SILVER STUFFING SPOON LONDON 1778 HERALDIC" is in sale since Wednesday, January 1, 2020. This item is in the category "Antiques\Silver\Non-U. The seller is "shrinkflyer" and is located in Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Maker: Thomas Northcote, London
- Style: Georgian
- Age: 1778
- Pattern: Old English Thread
- Type: Old English Thread Stuffing Spoon
- Composition: Sterling silver